[oletrucks] jim carter experience

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] jim carter experience
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:58:08 -0400
Well after ordering my disc brake kits from Jim Carters about 3 weeks ago,
i still do not have all the correct parts even after 2 shipments. Are they
just having a bad month or do they generally not return customers phone
calls, return their emails or just plain get the orders right. The box with
all the parts appears to have come from a cardboard box stack a couple
years old, never seen so much tape on a shipping box but it was split on
all corners when it arrived. They shipped me an adjustable valve first,
called up and was told by the person answering the phone that 'oh that is
the correct part!!....  You can't talk to the tech department but via a
toll call, they can't even transfer to verify the correct part. Tech
agreed--wrong part--correct part will be shipped only after they receive
the wrong one they shipped me. Wonder if they'll credit the shipping back
to me...  Now today I get what I thought was the correct part---NAH, same
thing.. Decent day in Ga today and sure had great hopes of getting it all
installed today.  Sorry but just frustrated and the attitude i've received
from them. I'm sure others have had wonderful orders with them but it my
opinion they ain't all that..    Thanks for the ear folks   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne