Re: [oletrucks] jim carter experience

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] jim carter experience
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:28:31 -0500
Oh my--I'm just one guy like the rest of ya'll who wants what seems to have
been a lost art of decent customer service. Now-a-days you hardly get a
thank you from McDonald's after placing an order, I stood in line at a
convenient store the other day with 7-8 small items and the guys
goes---would you like that in a small bag----duh.....yeah!!!
   Guess Pat and I just had a bad start for today, although it does lessen
my frustration some to share it will so many web friends. As stated I'm
sure many can come and say they've had nothing but great experiences with
them and I don't doubt it. I try to run a decent site and thanks for the
support, as much of the info comes from the mailing list which is where
everyone comes into play. The domain wouldn't be what it is without the
support from all of you fine folks, the info that gets spread from the list
and to that I say---The Buds I drink tonight, while having a
campfire/hotdogs/marshmellows and last but not least homemade
Smores  outing tonight, will be for all YOU..  Gonna scare the little ghost
and goblins..... HA HA..   --wayne