FW: Re: [oletrucks] Another Mustang II question

To: wits_end@worldnet.att.net, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: Re: [oletrucks] Another Mustang II question
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:46:59 -0600
I'll second what Pat has to say below.  I thought of doing the same thing
you're proposing last year when I put an IFS on my '56.  In checking around,
I found that the arms are indeed longer for a Chevy truck than the original
Mustang.  Rather than 'patch-things-up' and run the risk of an alignment or
failure problem down the road (front suspensions are nothing to experiment
with, one mistake and you're in the ditch, upside down, or head-on into
someone in the other lane).

I chose to go with a tried and true IFS manufacturer that designed, made and
stood behind a good quality front suspension.  Sure it may be alittle more
expensive, but the safety and piece of mind is worth it in my humble
opinion.

My 2 cents, hope it helps.  Good Luck!

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup