Re: Re: [oletrucks] Another Mustang II question

To: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] Another Mustang II question
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:45:27 -0800
Just to clarify, I've installed a Chassis Engineering crossmember kit, and
am using Mustang II spindles, control arms, and strut rods, and 11" rotors
with a Chevy bolt pattern.  My question was what are the differences in rack
and pinions within the 1974-80 model years, and whether i can save about $40
by buying a rebuilt R and P at NAPA and installing my own rack extensions
(which came with the kit).

Thanks for the concern.
Harry Spencer
1955 Chevy 1st Series