[oletrucks] sandblaster questions

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] sandblaster questions
From: "Will & Merrisa Nelle" <wmnelle@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:31:24 -0600
I'm getting ready to purchase a pressurized sandblaster for doing frame
and body blasting.  I would like some input before I make a selection
though.  Can anyone give some input as to an adequate tank size.  I have
been debating between the 10 and 20 gallon tanks.  Is the 10 adequate,
or is the convenience of a 20 gallon worth the extra cost.  Too, I am
looking for some input with the Clarke brand.  Are they decent quality?
Not looking for Snap On type stuff, but don't want Harbor Freight junk
either.

Will Nelle
Longview, TX
'51 & '53 3600 Chevy