[oletrucks] TF IFS

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF IFS
From: "Devin Timmons" <hotrod64chevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:21:41 -0800
I'm considering the possibilty of going IFS on my 57 3100.  Would like to hear
others' experiences of various brands.  What I'm looking for is a quality
product, complete assembly, straightforward instructions etc.  What kinks did
you run into?  Clearance issues?  Ride height when done?  Ride quality?
Cost?

Thanks,

Devin 57 3100

ps-  searched Total Cost Involved's site and found that they now have a
complete chassis for 55-59 Chevy/GMC trucks.   Out of my price range and not
what I'm after in the way of mounts but may be an option for some.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.