RE: [oletrucks] sealer questions

To: "'Jeffrey Engel'" <newsithlord@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] sealer questions
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:22:12 -0500
Hi Jeff
I didn't think of replacing the vented cowling panel with a solid panel.
If the truck was going to have A/C, that might be an option. However due
to limited funds, getting her looking good, running good and on the road
is higher on the list than the A/C.
However mig welding is not a bad idea.
Thanks for the advice....tom
Ps Did your truck have rust in this area? I hope I was able to explain
the situation good enough for people to understand the location of the
rust.