Re: [oletrucks] sloppy window splined shaft

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] sloppy window splined shaft
From: "Alan and Linda" <alquin@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:46:11 -0800
Thanks Wayne. I've loojed further thru te hole ths splined shaft comes thru
the door and when I turn the shaft I can see the loose rivets holding the
shaft flange ( 3 I think ). TheShim stock wouldn't do much. I Wish the
winder mechanism could come out easier than the way the manual tells. I
should have rebuilt the winders when I  did the truck in 96.----- Original
Message -----