Re: [oletrucks] Paint problems

To: MARK TREUTELAAR <oldphones@sbcglobal.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint problems
From: Mike B <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 15:52:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hey Mark, doesn't matter where the mistake lies, be it in the paint or the
whatever.

The shop HAS to make it right, or just pull your truck out and give'em the
finger.

If I asked for blue paint and got oprange, doesn't matter to me whether the can
was mislabled, or the painter is color blind...I paid for blue, and I got
oraange..they'll redo it for free, or I'll take my truck home.

If they won't release my truck, I'll call the local law enforcement agency and
take it out with them present.

Bottom line is you asked for "X" and got "Y"...doesn't matter who's fault it is
as it's not your's...so the shop has to step up and take responsibility and
make it right.

Not just an opinion, just a fact.:)