[oletrucks] Paint problems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint problems
From: MARK TREUTELAAR <oldphones@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
16 months and $14,000 the body shop finally called me today to tell me my truck
is finished . One problem the paint doesnt match the color sample . I figured
right away what is wrong There was supposed to be blue pearl added to the red
color. Someone screwed up. This isnot a 3 stage pearl but instead a basic base
coat clearcoat. PPG makes it. My question is would the painter recieve a
container with the pearl to mix in or would it be already in the paint from the
dealer . My guess is the painter screwed up . Please help if you can as I am
about ready to strangle this guy