Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems - another update

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems - another update
From: Robert Baird <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 10:01:46 -0600
Like I said yes you have got to keep the short head or low profile  bolts

I Was One of the First ASE Master certified Automotive Technician in FT.
Worth Early 70's Been in the Business 30 + Years
have done many of these flywheels and resurfaced them also or grind them.

.Everybody
Check out this yahoo group Old_ChevroletGMCTruck
We can never have enough to read
Robert Baird