Re: [oletrucks] Steering Column for 48 Pickup

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net >> oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering Column for 48 Pickup
From: Robert Baird <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:12:59 -0600
I put an Ididit in my 54 and love it I have the floor shift in my 54
SM420 Tranny I am using the original front Suppention in my 54With Power
Steering Saginaw box

Here is a link to a picture of my column in my 54 SCROLL DOWN TO THE PICTURE
http://www.kb5jtf.us/truckpictures.htm

This link will take you to the complete truck page the picture page is
found at the top of the main frame of the page
http://www.kb5jtf.us/RobertsTruck.htm

Robert's main page
http://www.kb5jtf.us/

Robert