Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems -continuing

To: "Mike B" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>, "oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems -continuing
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:24:59 -0800
Thanks Mike. According to the guy selling this engine, it was rebuilt 20
years ago and not used since. Any way to tell if it is a "dipper" from the
outside? Now that I think about it, I don't think it has the oil filter.
According to the machine shop, my engine could be rebuilt, but it would be
too expensive. The crank is too far gone to regrind and the cylinders are 20
thousanths over at the top.