Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems -continuing

To: Kinderlehrer <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems -continuing
From: Robert Baird <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:04:05 -0600
it is a 235 the number you have is the motor Registration number 09856
23 F54 A. the casting in behind the starter this number is off of the
flat near distributor

This number 3839848 is the 235 head casting number the engine casting
number will look like this number
it is not a 216 with this head casting number

http://www.inliners.org/
Robert