Re: [Oletrucks] 58-59 fleetside deluxe trim

To: Rob <rrogers57@clearwire.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 58-59 fleetside deluxe trim
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:39:40 -0500
It's funny how one prefers this and one prefers that. I bought my first NEW
Chevrolet truck in '63 and it was a stepside. Bought new stepsides through 2004
even though they no longer had a step anyone could actually use. Then I found
out they discontinued the stepside in 2005 so I'll never buy another new one.

I really like my old trucks better anyway. I'll take the money I was
squandering on new and make my '54 or '67 reliable as new. They will will
really be more reliable since they won't have the electronic junk

--
Gale Gorman
Houston