Re: [Oletrucks] 58-59 fleetside deluxe trim

To: <rrogers57@clearwire.net>, oletruck oletruck
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 58-59 fleetside deluxe trim
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:02:46 -0400
oh the shame, i always said those quad headlights were sexy...

that said; it's your truck. modify away, that's what we do :)

send me your 59 fenders, i'll put them to good use

yes i do like those early fleetside beds
have any pics?

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

> From: rrogers57@clearwire.net
> To: gale_gorman@mac.com
> Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:45:17 -0500
> CC: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 58-59 fleetside deluxe trim
>
> Yeah, I've never been a big fan of the 58-59 front ends. For me the 57
> grill is the only way to go. But the 58-9 fleetside bed is way too cool not
> to use! I'm even thinking about taking a stepside rear bumper and
> stretching it to the exact width of the fleet bed then frenching the curved
> ends into the quarter panels. It'll look a lot like the way the rear bumper
> fits on a 57 Belair.
>
> Rob
> West Texas
> 55-9 Chevy Frankentruck

Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID283
26::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive