Re: [Oletrucks] tonneau covers

To: kremerrak@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] tonneau covers
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:30:20 -0500
I don't know what you plan to haul but my solution has always been a large
lockable box. I've made some nice ones out of 14 gauge sheet metal with the lid
flush with the bed sides. Usually left 3 or 4 inches under the bottom to slide
long stuff in. Paint it to match the truck. A box 48w x 16d x 24 front to back
will hold a lot of stuff.
--
Gale Gorman
Houston