Re: [Oletrucks] tonneau covers

To: Arizona Real Estate <tikuayla@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] tonneau covers
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:44:27 -0500
Sounds like a P.O. swapped beds and filled the holes. It's not difficult to
fill a hole so there is no APPARENT evidence it was ever there.
--
Gale Gorman
Houston

On Apr 17, 2010, at 2:10 PM, Arizona Real Estate wrote:

HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM, my 1952 3100 RED RYDER has flat bed rails with no post
holes at the corners, but it does have the four post channels at the corners.
There does not appear to have been any work to close any existing post holes on
the surface of the bed rails.   Do I have a hybrid bed, or what?  You can see
what I am referring to in the rear view photo of RED RYDER parked in front of
the Gay bar, on March 6th, the day I tripped, fell and broke my left elbow
bone.  Nate and I were actually wondering about that when he was here in PHX,
but other than that, what happened in PHX, stays in PHX.