Re: [Oletrucks] tonneau covers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] tonneau covers
From: Robert Fischer <r.fischerjr@att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:52:34 -0700
Tried to send this last week but it got hung up due to list membership
or authorization.
Back in the late nineties I redid the wood in the bed of our daily
driver 49 3100. I soon realized my newly installed varnished wood wasn't
going to last too long exposed to the daily morning dew, then afternoon
sun. I made up a framework of PVC pipe, covered with thin aluminum, and
pivoted on the passenger side to allow opening for loading/unloading.
Don't have a "how to" but there are a few pix at <http://Bobsplayce.net>
click on "tonneau cover" on the left side.
Bob f

--
"Nothin lasts forever cept ol Fords and natural stone"  Willie Nelson

r.fischerjr@att.net                          http://bobsplayce.net

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47