Re: [Oletrucks] tonneau covers

To: <kremerrak@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] tonneau covers
From: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:58:29 -0400
I've had a tonneau cover on my truck for 8 years or so, have been totally
suprised that the color is still great as is not the hard cover its one with
all the snaps around the bed sides and tailgate. I've had no bad experiences
with it all you can see it on the truck here..
http://chevytrucks.org/wayne/rearview.jpg
The cover is cared for, conditioned regularly and is still very pliable. It
does fit tighter in the winter than in the summer due to the flexibilty of
the vinyl, be sure to use the bows inside the bed so it won't droop, this
water will run off and not accumulate and puddle up..  I've loved mine for
many years and looks like it'll be around for many more.  --wayne