Re: [Oletrucks] Battery location in a 55 First Series

To: "'H. E. Spencer'" <spencer-h@sbcglobal.net>, "'OLE Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Battery location in a 55 First Series
From: "James Hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 22:08:08 -0700
I have a 55-1st P U - kept the battery box as stock under the cab - find it
very practical being not cluttering under the hood & more protected than
almost anywhere else on the vehicle ( did put it in black plastic battery
box with foam dust seal to the under floor )

Jim
55-1st 5 Window - 350 Lt-1 / 4L60 E