Re: [Oletrucks] Battery location in a 55 First Series

To: "Carson Holloway" <my49chevytruck@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Battery location in a 55 First Series
From: "H. E. Spencer" <spencer-h@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 21:12:37 -0800
This is most likely what I'll go with. Thanks for the link. A buddy of mine
described it to me today.

BTW, this is one of those good karma things. The guy who picked up my 55 First
chassis for sandblasting Tuesday immediately recognized it. Turns out he still
owns the 54 Chevy pickup (bone stock) his dad bought him in high school in
1970. Don't know if that means I'll get a break on the sandblasting bill.

Harry