RE: Sawzall v anglegrinder

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sawzall v anglegrinder
From: <ronald.schoenherr@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:37:00 -0800
Hi All,
I have used a fine toothed wood cutting 7 1/4 inch circular saw blade (not
carbide tipped) to cut sheet metal paneling for assembling metal sheathed
buildings.  A contractor showed me that trick.  It makes lots of noise and
dulls the blade after ten or twenty cuts, but makes quick work of it and my old
Skill saw does not seem to be any worse for wear.
Ron Schoenherr