RE: carry around tool kit.

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: carry around tool kit.
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:04:45 -0500
Ha, I've not yet gone the AAA route, but have received the discount at any
hotel I've stayed at.  If they even ask for he card I just tell them it is
in the car and I will bring it in later, which I never do and they don't
care.
As for towing, I've (well, my daughter) has needed a tow twice in the last 4
yrs (yes, to the tune of $60 each), but other than that I've never needed a
tow, and I've been driving for 25+yrs.  Guess I should knock on wood, or
keep on keeping my cars up and tools in the trunk!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT