RE: carry around tool kit.

To: strovato@s1.optonline.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: carry around tool kit.
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:15:20 -0800
>I never really understood the appeal of AAA.  Some folks seem to believe
>that without AAA, you will be forced to sit stranded on the side of the
>road until you slowly die of starvation.  Even without AAA, you can still
>call for help.  You just have to pay.  So now it just becomes a financial
>decision.  How often do you break down?  How much does a tow cost?  How
>much does AAA cost?

AAA  --  About $100

Tow company  --  $50 hook charge, $5/mile

If you break down 100 miles from home....

You do the math.

It's like any other insurance policy, you hope you never have to use it but
if you do you'll be glad you paid. Also, all the free maps you want!!!!

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4
'97 F-250 (that needed to be towed twice last year!!!)

Find high-speed net deals  comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com