Re: [Shop-talk] Generator thread

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>,<shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Generator thread
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:35:05 -0700
I'm just glad it starts and runs....I'm reluctant to dink with it.  I don't
think there is much in the way in adjustment on the carb; I just try to
keep the oil changed, linkages lubed and everything working the way it's
supposed to.  I have already had to repair the fuel pump once; I had to
plug up a broken port and use another one.  If I keep it I should get a
full set of spares for it, I suppose; fuel pump, carb parts, and so on,
although I could provably rig a gravity feed for the fuel if need be.