Re: [Shop-talk] trimmer recommendations?

To: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] trimmer recommendations?
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:36:16 -0500
We bought a B&D cordless weedwacker. 18V, IIRC. The batteries will
last about 30 minutes each - it comes with 2 batteries. It is not the
heaviest duty trimmer but it does the job for us. The length of the
unit can be adjusted (useful as I am 6'1". my wife is 5'2") and the
trimmer head can be rotated so it can be used as an edger.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell