Re: [Shop-talk] 6 to 3 fuel saving

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 6 to 3 fuel saving
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:22:10 -0400
I just wrote...
>I got tried of people whining about high gas prices.  So I made an app for
>my web site so you can SEE how much it is really costing you.

After re-reading this post, I didn't make it clear that the people that
were complaining were people at work, NOT here.

I am really enjoying the discussion here on this topic and I don't mean to
make it sound like i was refering to someone here.

Did I mention that I'm on about 3 hours of sleep a day out here?

BTW, if any of you have way too much time on your hands, I'm blogging about
my current Iraqi deployment here...

http://www.megageek.com/blog/Mob2008.nsf

It's nothing earth shattering or anything, but I try to throw in a few
jokes and some pics. (There are some really cool ones when we took the
HumVees into the flooded desert!  I only posted a few on the blog.  I'll
post more when I get home, in only 325 days, 2 hours, 31 minutes, and 26
seconds.)

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos