Re: [Shop-talk] 6 to 3 fuel saving

To: strovato@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 6 to 3 fuel saving
From: Mark Noakes <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:17:30 +0000 (GMT)
   I  was  mostly  just  trying  to  see  what  I  could do with it as an
   engineering experiment.

   A  C4  vette  will  typically  get  good  gas  mileagte  anyway on the
   interstate...27mpg  with the cruise control set on 70mph while running
   only  1600rpm  and  20-22mpg  typical  city/highway  average  which is
   honesty  good  enough  for me at current gas prices...no big deal. Now
   typical SCCA event is something different...about 5mpg, but I don't do
   those often.
   Mark N