Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets

To: Wayne <cornerexit@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets
From: "Larry Spector" <lspector@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:49:19 -0400
I replaced all of my Craftsman ratchets about 10 years ago. I went
with FACOM palm-control ratchets and have been extremely pleased with
them. They are 72 tooth, so they actually work in very tight spaces.
Unfortunately, they seem to be getting harder to find- but they're out
there. Ultimate garage has them:
http://www.ultimategarage.com/Facom/facj.html

If you look for them, make sure you get the top-end palm control
version (J161, R161, S161).

-Larry