[Shop-talk] Dish Network vs Direct TV

Subject: [Shop-talk] Dish Network vs Direct TV
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:16:40 -0400
I've had Directv for years now and I LOVE it.  There is no way I'll switch
back to cable.

As for Dish vs Directv, Dish seems cheaper, but I'm not sure what the
difference is.  I believe they offer less channels.  Until Directv pisses
me off, I'll stay with them.

FWIW, I think in the past 10 years I've had Directv, I've lost signal
maybe 3 times with the longest being about 10 mins.

Dish placement is 99.99% of how good a singal you will have.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Tim <tputland at charter.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
03/14/2011 08:28

Shop Talk <shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Dish Network vs Direct TV

Time to get rid of Charter (SUCKS) TV.

I am looking for feedback on Dish Network vs Direct TV. Who has/had what
and what are your impressions. Any one had/have both?

I have a spot for the dish on my house that is protected from the elements
pretty well so I don't think I will have to worry about heavy rain or snow
affecting the dish surface as much.

thanks

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns