Re: what is this?!?

To: Bert Kleinschmidt <kleinschmidt@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: what is this?!?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 23:28:11 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bert Kleinschmidt wrote:
> I like the looks and ride height of the 60s Spridgets a bit better
> than the late 70s ones

  You know, the ride height isn't really much of an issue
when the cars are 20+ years old. Over the years, the height of
the car becomes so variable by metal fatigue and replacement
that the initial "inch" is kind of irrelevant. (well, even
more irrelevant than an inch really is when you think about
it, throw a case of beer in your trunk, there's an inch)

  I wish my 75 was a bit higher, I bottom out all the time. It's
a nasty way to learn you only have one bump stop, because
when you bottom out you also change lanes. ;>

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada