FW: RE: oil leaks

To: spridgets
Subject: FW: RE: oil leaks
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:36:26 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
[BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 37]

     Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 10:33:42 -0700 (PDT)
     From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
     Subject: RE: oil leaks

Les Meyer, author of the PDLJMPR (or however that is spelled) Spridget web
page, claimes to have built a no-leak engine.  He explaines how in his
tech tips.  Maybe we should ask him if it is still a no-leak engine..:)
Larry, it sounds like you have installed the rear mein seal kit.  Did you
do it yourself?  How difficult is it?  Would you recommend it?

Ulix