RE: Suspension tricks

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: Suspension tricks
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 97 04:02:10 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dean

My Bugeye is lowered between an inch and an inch and 1/2 in the front and I
intend to go back to stock height when I get around to it.  Last Sunday
driving through a shopping center parking lot, I drug the exhaust on every
speed bump.  I cannot back into my garage without laying out boards because
the front exhaust mount hits the edge of the lip on the garage floor.  I vote
for stock height for any street Spridget other than the rubber bumper cars. I
should add that I also have a header that makes the pipe a little lower than a
stock header would.  I would go with the polyurethane bushings though.

Larry Miller