Re: Suspension tricks

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Suspension tricks
From: Dean Meyer <Dean.Meyer@internord.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 23:50:22 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix,

My adjustable lever shocks I bought in the days that British Leyland was still
alive in Canada. They have not seen much road use and are in perfect
condition. I have always used them on the hardest setting though. Great
control, if not a bit hard. You can turn them down to pretty mushy if you're
taking your mom on a picnic. Don't remember how much I paid. Seems to me I
just got a catalogue from British Heritage Trust who are manufacturing the
Special Tuning bits again for Minis and Spridgets. I should look around and
see if I still have the catalogue.

Dean Meyer

1964 Morris Mini Minor Traveller "Wanna see my woody?" - (The last spin
of the year on Saturday.)
1966 Austin-Healey 3000 MK III "The moneypit from Vegas" - (Now
sealed in an Andy Warhol time capsule and buried in the yard)
1967 Austin-Healey Sprite MK III "The big block" - (95 BHP Swiftune
Sports Tourer on the way from Longs Corner Farm!)
1974 Land Rover Series III 88" "Kinabalu" - (Waiting for a tranny)