RE: Suspension tricks

Subject: RE: Suspension tricks
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:12:41 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry,

did you get the before/after effect, i.e. did you drive the car with
rubber bushes and then shortly after drive it with poly bushes?  I am
always looking for direct comparisons so I don't have to experiemnt as
much myself :-)

Rod, who didn't like the hard bushings, was using nylatron which is
supposed to be harder than poly?  Choices, choices...

Ulix

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Larry G. Miller wrote:

> Ulix
>
> The car has poly a-arm bushings and I like the nice solid feel. Just tired of
> dragging my bottom around and would like to back into my garage from time to
> time without the trouble.
>
> Larry

                                                           '67 Sprite