Re: The Toyota 5-speed kit

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Toyota 5-speed kit
From: Willy Briones <Wilfredo.Briones@Ebay.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:01:56 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
got the Datsun conversion kit - but finding a B210 around here in
in the San Francisco bay Area is like finding a needle in a hay stack -
was forced to buy from Mini-Mania - darn expensive!

have not gotten to the part of installation though.   The Toyota
alternative sounds great - I am also interested - not sure how long
my ribcase will last.

thnx -

Willy
60 BugEye