Re: V6 in a Midget

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: V6 in a Midget
From: "David Miles" <davemiles2son@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 18:22:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike,

    Do you know what model of Toyota the 4AGE came in?  I can find no
reference to it being in any of the cars imported into the US, but maybe it
came under a different name in the same model car.  Thanks
Dave
Dave Miles
"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
 An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent." --Horton.
"Come on, you SOBs, do you want to live forever?"--GySgt Dan Dailey, USMC
1960 Morris Minor Traveller  1949 Willys CJ-2a  1951 Willys Wagon
1962 Chevy Greenbrier Van  1965 VW Beetle     1951 Plymouth Cambridge
1951 Chevy Pick-up  1949 Chevy 2.5 ton  1968 MG Midget  1977 MG Midget
Buford the Anatolian Shepherd
Ferrare and Basky, Arabian stallion and mare
Sally, the Tennessee Donkey
Amy, the Morgan Mare