Re: Distributor for 1500

To: Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor for 1500
From: Dave Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 17:39:48 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Related question for the list:

Is there a vacuum advance lucas available for the 1500. All my cars are
California models and have vacuum retarded. The one that I drive, the
'78, has a Weber and runs well with the retard disconnected, but I wonder
if things could be improved. Chilton's indicates that the '75 model had
vacuum advance. Does anyone know if this is so? Frank?

If all Lucas 1500 distributors are retarded, then Michael, I have an
extra one that I could part with for a small sum, should you be
interested.

Dave