Frontline REAR shocks

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Frontline REAR shocks
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 13:43:19 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, it's me again - he who still hasn't bought shocks, but can't shut up
about them.
I am considering to order Frontline shock kits for front and rear from the
UK.  Including UPS, it's about $820 for everything - ouch!
They use AVO shocks now which supposedly work better for the Spridget.
I know enough about their front kit, but they have one for the rear that
mounts the shock _vertically_ !
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/frontline/rearsus.htm

Has anyone used these or know anything about them?  Theoretically this
should allow them to be more sensitive, but does it make a difference in
practice?

                                                           '67 Sprite