Midget interior questions....

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget interior questions....
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 10:10:25 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Spridgeteers...

I have a couple of questions regarding my Mk1 (1962) Midget's inerior.

OK sacrilege time: I'm not crazy about not having headrests (neck
injuries could really ruin my day), so I was seriously considering
getting some later model Midget seats with headrests.  How difficult
would it be to fit seats from a 70 or later car into my 62?

Next sacrileigious question:  I'm planning on doing the the car in
British Racing Green, and I'd like to do the interior in Tan/Biscuit.
Would later model interior and carpet kits fit in my Midget?  I know the
door panels won't work, but I' thinhking aobu the panels around the
transmission tunnel, and behind the seats?

Thanks

Greg