Re: fact or fiction

To: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Subject: Re: fact or fiction
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 10:07:22 -0800
Cc: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Healey list <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Team Thicko List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I would hate to see any attempt to encourage people not to become
involved in these lists.  To do so would stifle the free exchange of
ideas, opinions, and even "facts".  To the contrary, by encouraging all
people to participate in discussions, no matter how redundant, gives
more people a sense of "belonging".  The last thing we want is a
friendly conversation among a narrow group.

Just remember, "caveat lector"...reader beware.  And if a post is
bothersome, just hit the delete button.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California