Re: fact or fiction

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: fact or fiction
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 18:10:52 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 3:44 PM -0800 2/6/98, Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:
>The great guys who have been there, done that, have
>really been one of the great time and effort savers.

I couldn't agree more...and I like my way of handling all of the answers I
get...I take them in and think about them, mix them with my own experience
and knowledge, and try the resultant mix a little at a time.  I don't, and
I seriously doubt that anyone else, takes all the info from the posters of
this list as gospel truth or the final answer to anything...and if they do,
I think maybe they probably shouldn't.

Of course, this is just my opinion.
CTP