Re: MGB/Spitfire Brakes

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: MGB/Spitfire Brakes
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:32:11 -0600
Cc: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Could you drill these rotors ( a skill which is above my head, but I think I've
heard of it being done) and not only add the cooling advantages, but maybe
making up a little for the wieght difference?  I know it wouldn't be removing a
great deal of metal though.

Patton ((talking way over his head about things he basically knows nothing about
(no cracks!!!))

--
Patton Dickson---Dallas, TX---1967 A-H Sprite---H-AN9-L/69437
My Sprite Site http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html

Hey LBC'ers come to Spriterush - Carlisle PA, May 11-14
Go to http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut for more information
Sprites-Midgets-Minis-Minors-Big Healeys-MG's other BMC models are welcome.