DEFINITIVE contact details for AH Spares in England

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: DEFINITIVE contact details for AH Spares in England
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:25:25 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, listers
I don't contribute to this particular list, though I watch it with great
interest. It seems there is a little confusion and uncertainty about HOW to
reach AH Spares in England and WHAT is their telephone number.
As I live only 15 miles away from this emporium, I have just telephoned
them to obtain as much info as I can for your reference. For those of you
lacking the info - you might like note them down?

Telephone:   44 (the international code for the UK) 1926 817181
Fax: 44 1926 817868
E-Mail: ahspares@dial.pipex.com

They don't have an internet site YET - though I was told one is likely to
appear at some stage in the future.

Opening hours are from 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday
and 09.00 to 12.30 on Saturday mornings.

It goes without saying that these times are Greenwich Mean Time or British
Summer time, so you'll have to work out what time you'll need to get out of
bed if you HAVE to talk to them.

Hope this helps

John Macartney

"Call ye this - um, The Merchant of Venice?
A fine work, Master Shaykspere
.... but I doubt me, if 'tis commercial."