Re: [Fwd: <VV>: Re: VV-Spritley Paul (personal but public comment ) oxym

To: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: <VV>: Re: VV-Spritley Paul (personal but public comment ) oxymoron(test]
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 09:30:50 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

You know I read the original message, and It got me thinking, we all would love
a car that does 0-90 in .1 seconds and turns on a dime at any speed, but givne
the limitiations of physics and finances, we have to make compromizes.  Some
people compromise sppped and acceleration to keep good handling, some people
compromise handling to get great speed.

I like a car that's run in the twisties, and the hell with top highway speeds
into three digits.   And I've ealready decided on the Midget's licence plate
frame" 48 ponies and more fun than a Mustang"

I know I'm not tearing up pavement with that little car, but damn it's fun in
the curves.

Greg