5 speed Bugeye (almost)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Subject: 5 speed Bugeye (almost)
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 19:01:45 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daryl

I may be able to give you first hand results by Monday. Just came in from
installing the engine and tranny (as a unit). Nissan came through with the
speedometer drive flange that I broke off.  If it rains Sunday like it's
supposed to I may get it finished. If it does not rain my car club has a
ralley Sunday and I won't get it done until next week sometime.

Question for the 5-speeders:

Where does the shifter sit in relation to the hole in the tunnel?  Mine
wants to sit right up against the drivers side.  Hope there is enough play
in the mount to get it centered otherwise the driveshaft is going to be
cocked at an angle.

Larry Miller