Re: Insurance

To: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:38:22 -0700
Cc: transerv@sprynet.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ah, but David, I go back to the basic argument that people should be
held fully accountable for their actions.  If the don't have insurance
or a driver's license, they should go to jail and lose the car they were
driving.  Absent any serious punishment, there is no incentive for some
people to obey the law.  Listen to the whingeing;  accused of
insensitivity;  pay more for prisons?  I can live with that.  For
example, the guy who was trying to steal the radio out of the Sprite was
just driven to the Mexican border, but was back in the neighborhood
within 48 hours.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California