Seat Belts and Fast Idle

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seat Belts and Fast Idle
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 11:23:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi!

After some work on the car this weekend, I, too, am in the same boat having
a fast idle around 1500-1800rpm.  Could this be caused by the new cam and a
higher vacuum at the manifold/intake??  Should there be a gap at the top and
bottom of the throttle valves when "fully" closed??  Would the timing have
any effect??

Also, I'm putting in new seat belts, the shoulder/lap belts.  What are the
mounting locations for these??  Can they be bolted to the floor, or is there
some way to use the factory holes that look like they should be for mounting
the belts??

Thanks,
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|             CrackerArtsStudio                  |
|     http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts        |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |