Re: Air con

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Air con
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 18:49:23 -0400
Cc: Joerger <joerger@open.org>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David Ramsey wrote:

> I hope you just don't like stereos, as I found your comments about just
>putting it in a Mitsubishi kind of mean coming from a guy with a fake
>Lotus/spridget.  I believe if its your car you do what you want with it.  That
>includes put in a stereo or whatever you want to do.  I'm thinking about
>getting Air Conditioning in my car, wonder if I could get Frank to work out a
>conversion out of a Mitsubishi for around $50.  That way I could be like the
>madza and bmw I saw yesterday on the freeway, top and windows up.

Crash

My next project is A/C in the Austin A40.
Once I figure this out, the Sprite will not be far behind since they
have the same engine!
My daughter (who just got her learners permit) does NOT want to learn to
drive the A40 when it's hot out. NO AIR CON!!!! Modern spoiled youth!
So being the Princess that she is and with the "no more braces on her
teeth smile" Daddy is going to look for a compatable AC system.

Yeah I know, I did, and am doing my part to spoil todays youth.
But I like the challenge!
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ